Friday, September 1, 2023

Dollar General | Wildwood, NJ

 

4000 New Jersey Ave

Welcome to the Wildwood Dollar General!

Our next stop in Wildwood is at the Dollar General in town, located in the heart of the Wildwoods at the corner of Youngs and New Jersey Avenues. Normally, I wouldn't post a tour of a totally random Dollar General, but the decor in this one was a little interesting. It's slightly nicer than the average DG, and I've only ever seen this look in this store. Without further adieu, let's take a look around.


I made quite a few "quick dashes" to this store throughout the week as the house I was staying at was just down the block.



The grocery department is on the front wall of the store. The coolers were the first thing that caught my eye here. The headers (FROZEN FOODS) look different than any other Dollar General refrigerators I've seen. Usually, there are just hanging category markers.



A look at aisle 19. The aisle markers are pretty similar to the more standard ones.



Dollar Deals has an interesting yellow sign which matches the Dollar General logo as opposed to the usual green.


Health and beauty is in the front corner by the checkouts.


I like the hanging "save time, save money, every day" signs.


I guess I have to take a picture of the sign at every Dollar General we see on the blog, since I've done it the past two times. This one is the most basic yet, although it is funny how all three pylon signs visible in this picture are yellow.

Other Images of Interest

Street View Images

2022


Looks to be not long after opening for the day here.

2013


Just an empty field in 2013. There was a building here according to historical aerials that was demolished sometime in the late 90's. I don't know what it was, though it didn't appear to be a store.

Well, that's all for this Dollar General! I'm not totally sure what we're going to be seeing next week, but both options are very interesting. See you then! The Retail Connection: Save time, save money, every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewel-Osco | Bolingbrook, IL

  1200 W. Boughton Road Welcome to the Bolingbrook Jewel-Osco! In December, to much fanfare, McDonald's opened its very first CosMc'...